Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crafts, Herbs and Gardens

Hello folks, I have returned after a long absence. I apologise for not communicating sooner but life is, well hectic, as you know.
I was out with the Camera Group again, this time we visited a Craft, Herbs and Gardens farm. It really is very 'rustic', basically nature takes it's course here. But a fantastic venue for photography. Well, I think it is!
I wont write too much, I'll just let the photos speak for themselves.
This is the entry to the farm, at the front gate. This photo was supposed to be at the top of the page but somehow finished up here. Ah well.
There was a herb garden but I actually didn't take any photographs there!


















5 comments:

raccoonlover1963/Lisa Myers said...

Hello Noel. Welcome back to bloggerland!
I haven't been posting all that much lately either. But now that it's getting warmer out, I'll have more to photograph. Hopefully, we won't get any more snow!
I love your pictures. Such neat little items to photograph. I think it would also be cool to go into an old abandoned house and see what had been left behind. I have seen old houses like that and you wouldn't believe what was still there, even though nobody had lived there in a good 15 to 20 years!
Take care and have a great week.
Lisa

Karina said...

You make otherwise common things come to life on your photos. I especially love the kettle and old typewriter shot. Great job Noel!

bemused26 said...

Hi- glad to see some new pictures up! And I must say all of them are great. I especially love the old tools. I think you are right- a brilliant venue for taking photos :)

Kcalpesh said...

Hi, I like your concept and the photos look awsome. Its a variety with alltogether different subjects that you have chosen. Keep posting :-)

Kcalpesh said...

Forgot to mention, the horse's expression has come out very cute... :-D